insurance is a must for nowadays living. Whether you are fit or not, accidents do happen. These are the 6 most popular insurance types for living in Chiang Mai.
- Health Insurance : To arrange Health Insurance for yourself, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page to get a quotation and several options.
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance policies are usually only valid for a limited amount of time, usually for the length of a holiday.
- Property Insurance: If you own your building or have business personal property, including office equipment, computers, inventory or tools you should consider purchasing a policy that will protect you if you have a fire, vandalism, theft, smoke damage etc. You may also want to consider business interruption/loss of earning insurance as part of the policy to protect your earnings if the business is unable to operate.
- Home Insurance is one of the most important kinds of insurance you need. This type of insurance can protect against damage to the home and against damage to items inside the home. Additionally, this type of insurance may protect you from accidents that happen at home or may have occurred due to actions of your own.
- Life Insurance: Life insurance protects an individual against death. If you have life insurance, the insurer pays a certain amount of money to a beneficiary upon your death. You pay a premium in exchange for the payment of benefits to the beneficiary. This type of insurance is very important because it allows for peace of mind. Having life insurance allows you to know that your loved ones will not be burdened financially upon your death.
- Vehicle Insurance: Its is required by laws of Thailand that cars and motorbike must have Compulsory Motor Insurance (CMI or Por Ror Bor). This insurance is required by law with a set premium and cover rates. It only covers third parties and passengers.
The cost of insurance depends on how much insurance coverage you prefer. Please provide us with some basic information about your insurance needs, we will get back to you with further information. This is not an application, and there is no obligation. As a result, there is no coverage bound by this questionnaire.